Tuesday 11 March 2008

Up Here for Thinking, Down There For Dancing

Today I was supposed to have my presentation to display the work that I have done over the last term. I knew I had it on Tuesday but I wasn't sure of the time so at 9am I went down to Waverly to check. I found my name and it was under Thursday, being very tired at the time I thought that I was given the wrong day and I had longer to prepare my work. If I looked closer I would have seen that the page where I saw my name said "Review Week - Thursday April 8th".

I wasn't untill I got a text from my friend Will that I tripple checked and found out my mistake. Hopefully I can reschedule my presentation for sometime this term. It's just annoying that I made such a stupid mistake, espically after the presentation I was supposed to give for my first terms work.

Untill I have my review here is something to keep you entertained:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: