Friday 2 May 2008

Identities Project 2

I just thought I'd post my progress on my work. I'm keeping with my original idea of an ammo crate, but I decided to make my own crate in 3D instead of frapsing a crate from in game because then i can show the crate opening with my objects inside.

Here are a few of my objects that will be in my box:

Boarding pass
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Guitar Hero Guitar
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Films
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


When you click on one of the objects inside the ammo crate it will load a description of why it is in there and how it relates to my identity. Also it will load a video clip of the 3d object slowly spinning around. This video will loop so that it looks as if the object is just continually spinning.

Video clips here:

Boarding Pass
Guitar Hero

No comments: