Saturday 3 May 2008

Major Set Back

As I was rendering one of the last of my objects for my identities work my computer overheated and turned its self off. When I restarted my computer and tried to load the file which all my work is contained in I got an error message saying that 3D Studio Max could not load that file. After a few restarts the file still won't open. This leads me to believe that the work is lost.

Although this is a major set back for my work I still have all my UVW maps, some print screens of my work and a few videos that I managed to render before I lost it all.

I was planning on getting into the flash process today and having the project completed for Monday. But this looks like it won't happen.

If I don't get this work completed by Tuesday then it looks like I'm going to have to cancel my trip home which I've been looking forward to for months now.

No comments: