Saturday 23 May 2009

Well i've done it again...

Like everytime before I've left things with one project to the last miniute after concentraiting all my efforts on another project (aka my UT Map). I have untill wednesday to get my animation done and it's going to be alot of work. Currently I have two areas for my characters to interact with almost complete. I'm confident that I'll produce work good enough to hand in and host a video online.

I think once I hand the project in I'll still put more work into it over the summer holidays. I've spent quite a bit of time into character development and I really like what I've come up with. I think my charcaters are well established and have great personalities. I just hope that I can put this across well enough with the time I have left.

All this being said I'm really very proud of how my Unreal Tournament map has turned out and I think it's some of the best work I've ever done. I've had a few focus groups of hardcore gamers play it now and I've had great responces. Also personally I really love playing it, being a quite hardcore gamer myself I find the flow and pacing of the level works also all the areas seem to have equal usage instead of just one area which everyone fights for controll over.

Well I should get back to work on my animation. I'm quite sure my animation will be to a good standard. I'm just ashamed of myself for not giving it more time. I'm really sure that if I had another week to work on it I could make something truely amazing.

No comments: