Tuesday 23 October 2007

Reflective Practise

I'm a firm believer in learning my mistakes and have found that failure is the best way to learn. In all honesty I haven't done as much work for my course as I would have like to so far. This is mainly due to me not being able to download any software that I need. Although this problem should be resolved soon as thankfully there are nice people on my course who I'm able to pike it off.

Until I manage to sort my computer out with what I need I'm going to be using the equipment that the university has. This obviously isn't ideal for me as I find it nearly impossible to concentrate in computer rooms.

Okay, done with the excuses section and now back to the topic at hand. I think reflecting back at my time at college has made me realise that I need to be much more serious when it comes to my education. I'm determined not to re-live the mistakes I made during my college years.

No comments: