Thursday 18 December 2008

Where the Hell is Matt?

Matt used to work 9-5 in an office in Los Angeles as a games developer. He's worked on games such as Destroy all Humans for a company called Pandemic Studios. He is most famous for dancing like an idiot around the world.



I'd heard of this video before but haven't seen it till now. The thing I find funny is it was both his love of traveling and terrible talent at dancing that made him famous. I myself have a burning passion to travel. I've been all many countries and 4 continents and consider myself a more seasoned traveler than most. I also love to dance (some say terribly) stupidly. But what I think is crazy is that his job was a games developer, which is what I aspire to be.

Fueled by stories of my dad and a college lecture I've always seen my first priority to travel the world and I love to discover and learn new cultures.

More interesting stuff can be found here. If you found this video funny or inspiring I suggest you find his 3 part YouTube lecture which is also on his blog.

No comments: