Thursday 21 February 2008

My Avatar Progress

Last tuesday my super buddy Will gave me a tutorial of how to make a Master Cheif helmet in 3DS Max. I was pretty happy with this as I was worried that my 3DS Max skills wern't as developed as they should be.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


(The brown helmet is mine and the green on is Wills.)

I've been thinking about my avatar over the last few weeks and what he should look like:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After some thinking I decied to incorperate the helmet I made into my avatar. Obviously I wanted to change it from the helmet Will helped me made because he spent so long working on it I didn't want to just rip him off and take credit.
Avatar so far:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


As you can see it's really only the jaw that i copied from the original, and I plan to do some more work on that to make it more original.

No comments: